TRIANGULAR MODULES are efficient in transferring stresses. With little to no bending moments, they are more stable and stronger than 90 degree frames.
3-D LATTICE STRUCTURES can cover larger areas at a lower weight. The many lightweight members in a lattice structure distribute loads evenly and efficiently through the structure in three dimensions, making it more efficient and lighter than a conventional two-dimensional frame.
DOUBLY CURVED GEOMETRIES have the ability to span long distances. Their curvature transfers stresses more efficiently with little to no bending moments, making them stiffer than conventional flat surfaces. Doubly curved geometries now offer infinite possibilities of free-style designs.
– Industrial Structures (Factory, Warehouses, Antrepo, Hangar etc.)
– Sports Complexes(Swimming Pools, Sport halls, tribunes, etc.)
– Multipurpose Halls (Theatres, Concert Halls, Cinemas, Convention Centres, Exhibition Halls,etc.)
– Hangar Buildings, Canopies, Stands etc.
– Shopping centres, showrooms, transportation structures, school structures, etc.
– Fair stands
– Scaffoldings, load scaffoldings etc.
– Since the space frame systems can be designed in 3D and can statically work in two sides, big spans can be passed with acceptable system heights.
– For thermal effects, space frame structure is more flexible than the other structures.
– Cantilevers can simply be attached to the structure in both four sides.
– AC Ducts,electrical and collateral canals, catwalks, lightning systems can be hanged to the space frames conveniently.
– System can be covered with various kind of cladding systems from outside and from inside. False ceiling is applicable if necessary.
– Space Frame Systems can easily be disassembled and reassembled.
– It can comfortably and rapidly be transported by sea freight, air freight or by trucks.
– The whole system can either be erected on ground or at desired heights by the aid of scaffolding and cranes.
– Assembly of space frame systems are simple, fast and executed by handwork without WELDING.